Did some quality work over the weekend. I got the moving backgrounds working, fixed a few bugs, and made some progress with the “Coach’s Advice” info pane.
I promised our Ste I would give him a demo tonight, now that I’ve got that HDMI adapter to throw on the big screen telly, but I’m not quite sure I’m happy with it yet. I might postpone til tomorrow or whenever. If it ain’t ready tonight, then I won’t be showing it.
Things I need to fix tonight (amongst other things):
- Remove bug where multiple championship match advert threads are running
- Implement coach’s advice screen with moving coach
- Implement moving player(s)
Things I need to fix in the near future:
- Implement tournament sponsor splash screen(s)
- Improve efficiency of rendered moving background
- Implement movingBackgrounds as a toggle-able boolean
- Implement method of quickly skipping through tournaments that you attend (to relieve boredom)
- etc. etc.
So yeah, great progress made but, as always, still plenty to do. Might postpone tonight’s “unveiling” while I remember…