First day back programming yesterday, having taken a whole week off (unheard of!), and I was just doing a few little bits last night. I limited the text size for “Champ Name vs. Challenger Name” in the main championship poster, and I fixed a bug where it crashed if you tried to edit nodes in explore mode. I did a few other minor improvements to the whole championship match advert, but nothing hugely significant.
My next lot of tasks will include:
- Tidying up the Training Screen
- Putting the belt sequences in
- Putting some finishing touches to the Championship/Tourney posters
- Tidying up the code in general
- Putting more user guidance in
- Re-implementing flashing nodes
- Implementing Demo Mode
I will also be grabbing some video of the app in action soon, and sending it to relevant parties in order to get a bit of support (moral, if nothing else).
*sigh* I’m tired today. Gotta get my arse back in the gym again tonight though. Looking forward to it 🙂