- Alter percentage displays to only show whole numbers [quick fix]
- Removes the weird artifacts that you get, ie. 28.0000004%
- Make skills on Stats Screen clickable, so that you see the move sequence executed
- Improve the Challenge Match process to show the actual player you’ve challenge replying, in certain situations
- Maybe have the flags constantly waving?
- Make detailed plan about shooting these move sequences
- Implement actual player sponsors
- Have a node in the top right of the main menu, to the left of the “change gym” node
- The icon of this node will be the sponsor’s logo
- Or just “Sponsor” in text, if you don’t have one yet
- Upon clicking, the user will either:
- Be shown a coach’s advice that “When a Sponsor is interested in you, their details will be available via this button”
- Be shown the details (on a new Menu Screen) of your current sponsor, how much you get per week and when the deal runs out/is up for review
- With their current opinion of your form/performance, if you’re competing enough, etc.
- With an option to cancel (and a yes/no confirm option)?
- Be shown a list of interested parties (on another new Menu Screen), with their offers on the table, and nodes next to them in order to accept
- With a yes/no confirm option popping up
- Really need to get in touch with the owners of the intro sequence footage
- Need to decide what to do about the music etc.
- Make a list of all the “external” images/audio that has been used
- Obtain permission, where required
- Organise some acknowledgements in the game itself
- Implement general acknowledgements Menu Screen
That should do for now.