So I produced v0.1.06 over the weekend and immediately realised that I needed to include a toggle button that switches between inverted colour images as a preview in the video editor (to make sure the clothing/background is going to work properly together).
That meant I was producing v0.1.07 last night.
And now, this morning, I’m going over a few things and I realise that the OK button is not present when in “film move sequence” mode, but is present in “film general sequence” mode – totally the opposite of what needed implementing.
So that needs fixing.
Also, the spacing of the nodes in the video editor is a little off, so I need to improve that.
And while I’m there, I will be doing the following tasks, before drawing a line under v0.1.08…
- Actually get Match Replays working
- Don’t cut off tourney crowd noise until we actually get back to the in game menu
- Set default cam size to 352 x 288
- And remove flicker after it’s been set
- And make sure we catch any crashes if that resolution is not available (auto-setting to the lowest one)
That should do it.