My newest project, referred to as MF3d for now, was begun on Saturday and has already reached a decent stage of development (thanks to the great head start that BlankApp provides).
I won’t bother listing what’s already been done, just a few reminders about what I intend to do next:
- Implement the touch and drag controls to choose next node
- Implement the “activate” button to “step on” the node
- Resume moving background
- Look into using alpha to make display more intuitive
- Get sounds in
- Get basic music in
- Design and produce app logo
- Design and produce “help character” logo
That should do for now. I’ve got a more complete list on my phone. I’ll just crack on with it anyway, bye for now!