Move It! Move It! Move It!

That’s been the theme of the past week or so.

Had a tough time moving house, what with the removals prick cancelling one hour after he was supposed to be there, etc. etc. We managed to find a replacement guy, but still had to move a ton of stuff ourselves.

Coupled with the fact that I did 2 x 6 hour sessions recording the move sequences for GA (the Sunday just gone and the Sunday a week previous), you can safely say I’m a bit knackered.

According to the unit testing debug log, we’ve done 348/521 moves, so that leaves roughly 1.5 sessions left to do – it’s costing me a fortune, this!

But yeah, it’s looking really good. Can’t wait to have the entire “raw” footage completed, so that I can back it up and then begin editing and finalising things, make the whole thing a lot more snappy and responsive.

It’ll be good to get some sounds in there too.

I’m done.

 

TRP

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s