I’m feeling the weight of this task a bit at the moment. I keep drawing out little mind-maps, trying to visualise when the end might come, but it still seems like a hell of a lot of work.
Oh well, must keep on keepin’ on.
I’m looking to do a bit tonight, a quick summary of which is as follows:
- Get belt sequences back into game
- Improve nodeHighlightingOn and runUnitTests()
- Create and implement imageSequenceDirectory.txt file, which will greatly speed up file listing/access
- BUG: Doesn’t appear to render sequence if you fail a chain move
- Need to get “parent of parent” when testing whether or not we fail back to the current playerPosition
- Implement specificSkillFrame into video editor so that we can select a suitable still to display in specific skill info pane
- Redo specific training results screen
- Redo match results screen
That seems about right.
Still definitely getting there, still approaching the finish line! This app really could be so good!