Right, quite a bit of work has been done lately – despite the fact that my little diagram, with all its little coloured in squares, never seems to look any more complete.
I am aiming to do the following this week (and probably next), and make a fucking dent in that piece of paper:
- Solve (properly) pacing issue of colour-inverted images
- Include two new companies
- Update existing companies’ text info
- Apply logic to sponsorship amounts offered
- Apply intelligence to bottom right comments on sponsors page
- Implement sponsorsSmallTextVector<Integer, String>
- Containing “not a real company”, or the company’s URL
- Cut out excess resting
- Fix the aiHashMap bug for bluebelts and above
- Redo training screen
- Implement proper tournament brackets GUI
- Improve “depth” of pre-match coach’s advice
- Write out proper credits
- And implement ‘s’ tag for small text
- Start game with pre-existing matches already done
- Possibly update player files
- Preferred side L/R/N
- Significant events? Grudges?
That should cover it. There’s probably up to a month’s work there. I’m most likely filming the last sequences on the 17th May too, so I’m definitely staying busy.
Got no choice.