I made some good progress last night, implementing the “previously existing matches” aspect fully. There are a couple of minor bugs, post-execution, but the execution itself is done correctly.
I also made little starts on the new training screen and the tourney brackets and, when I get these finished (and also tie off a number of other loose ends), I will box this off as v0.1.13. To be honest, at that point, it will be really starting to feel complete.
I still believe August is a realistic release date – I think the pace I’m maintaining at the moment is good enough to achieve it, and also not too intense as to totally piss off my good lady.
Not much else to add really. I’m just gonna keep at it the way I have been, and it will soon come to fruition. I belieeeeeeve.