Main App Progress
Just a quick visual indication of the current state of affairs here. As you can see, ZMPIC is very nearly complete (in fact, there’s been more progress since I took that pic yesterday, but anyway…), and it has reached a suitable level for me to suspend development until after the last video shoot (at v0.0.5 currently).
The main app is looking good too. Being completely honest, though, I won’t be hitting the 1st August “deadline”. Being more realistic, taking into account gathering all the player data etc. I think we’re looking at early next year – although the coding itself may well be complete before that.
I’ve just had to do a few notes to refresh my mind on what actually needs doing for the main app, so I’m almost back in “the zone” with regards to that. A few key issues worth mentioning are:
- Put gender, orientation (left or right handed, not sexual!), city into player data files
- Fix replay stuff in match history screen
- Crashes when you click “R” for replay
- Replace “R” with suitable icon
- Fade “R”/icon with text accordingly
- Gather a list of bugs that can all be fixed in one session
- Start looking into those sound failure bugs/issues
Can’t really think of anything else worth mentioning. Got to focus on the upcoming video shoot anyway.