I’ve got quite a few bug fixes and things planned for the weekend, including (but not limited to):
- Potential bug where a fail node attached to a chain move has not correctly identified that it is a “failback” to current position because, in fact, the current position is a GREAT grandparent, as opposed to a grandparent
- Will incorrectly produce a “no image sequence” sequence
- Energy change readouts are not working
- Find where we used to readout “MOVE SUCCESSFUL” etc.
- Does not appear to be flipping orientation – when required by the playerPosition node – when you rest by pressing the central node in exploreMode and it switches turns
- Although it does flip orientation if you do a MOVE that flips orientation, or if you press the “invert position” node
- Check if this same problem exists with regular switchTurns() in competitive/rolling
- Fix sound bugs by implementing self-closing media players
- Fix AI bugs
- Fix “100% successful move” coach’s advice bug
Need to sort out the unit tests again slightly:
- Omit “missing fail nodes” from list for:
- 100% successful nodes
- Nodes with fail sequences that do not include failing back to current position
- Chain moves?
- Need to figure out if they just use the initial transition’s fail
And a few other tasks that will be getting done soon:
- Make more progress with the “online” menu system
- Finish off ZMPIC
- Including toggle “guide” images, upload to ZM etc.
Depending on what mood I’m in, I can feel quite close to finishing this, and other times it seems a million miles away. I’m sorta in the middle right now, but I can definitely say I’m well pleased with the progress I’ve made so far. Can’t help but be happy with what I’ve got 🙂