I’m focussing on getting the sounds added to the move sequences now. The Option Map will essentially be complete after that. So far, I have done 209/479 sequences, so I make that 44% complete. Not bad.
I’ve also been looking at the remaining tasks/roadblocks to releasing the first version, which can be summarised as follows:
- Iron out “Promotion” bugs
- Solve issues with player images
- Acquisition, whether to animate or not, etc.
- Putting a frame from player anim in infoPane when no static image available
- Get all sounds into sequences
- And attempt to trim down sequences accordingly (with a bit more strictness)
- Replace Rogan in champ ad
- Solve “Too much resting”
- Especially in the final of a tournament
- Start each match with full energy, make energy decline proportional to fitness
- Make fitness decline as the tournament proceeds
- Then reset at end
- Build with ProGuard
- Use installation packages
That’s the main stuff I can think of for now.
In other news, I’m settling into my new job at the moment – and I must admit I do like it, although I’m worried about proving myself during this probation period. Fingers crossed it goes okay…