Okay, so I’ve made some great strides in my licensing system recently. It’s nearly ready to go. The remaining tasks are as follows:
- Send encrypted result for license check
- The final response is cleartext at the moment
- Implement update of table for tracking licensing behaviour/misbehaviour
- Get payment system, with forwarding, in place
- Get server sending out license key via email
- Upon registration
- Upon request for re-send
I also discovered a few new bugs with the actual use of DiagramBuilder, so I will be knocking them off before v1.0 is complete.
Elsewhere, I’m thinking about improvements to CameraCage:
- Get the “retrieve info from mobile device” function working
- Implement “always recoverable” device, once connected
- Get CC database on home server
- Can then actually use it remotely
- Look into implementing sessions, so that images can be downloaded securely
- Look into encryption of images?
Also, some general stuff to keep in mind:
- Implement standalone ZMAndroidLibrary
- Create new project on server
- Get it built in Maven and show it working with GrappleApp
- Get ProGuard working with Maven build(s)
- Get windows installer produced automatically in Maven
That should do it for now!