Got Some Fixin’ To Do


I made some decent progress with MTGPS last night, put the “add km” method in, implemented semi-persistent storage (well, at least the reload part works), and did some work on centering the map properly.

Once I made an .apk and stuck it on my HTC One, though, I got a null pointer error (which didn’t occur on the Samsung) – just as my laptop was shutting down and it was too late to fix. Bastard.

So tonight I’m gonna do a quick fix, sorting this out, and then assess what the current state of the maps stuff is. I could be really close to having it sorted, I could be a few thousand miles away. Can’t tell yet.

So that’s me.




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s