Got some decent stuff to implement this week, continuing on from the really good stuff I did last week (including initial implementation of templates, locked nodes, the undo function, line drawing, etc.), so my immediate task list looks a little something like:
- Implement the thumbnail images for template panels
- Make TemplateSet, and make it saveable
- Make template panels intelligently scrollable with mouse wheel
- Improve rollover and right click menu for template panels
- Implement snapTo distance, without snapAngleOn
- Implement nodeIcons
- All new icons loaded into set folder
- When loading icon actually into node, consult hashmap first
- If not in hashmap, load from folder, etc.
- Render selected node count on screen
- Render current group rotation angle on screen
I also need to fix a few bugs with “snapTo” when dragging grouped nodes etc., but essentially this is a bit of a creative week.
That should cover it for a few days. It’s getting good now though! Soon be finished! 🙂