Well, I’ve been working as hard as yer nana for the past few weeks, grinding down my remaining v1.0 tasks until only the following remain:
- Improve note generation following percentage +/- alteration
- Finish off help implementation
- Put all links into homepage
- Include custom header/footer
- Do all help content
- Upload to test server
- Code tidy up
- Finalise licensing system
- Upload to new server
- Link up to PayPal etc.
- Do ProGuard build
- Produce OS-specific installers
Which is hardly anything at all, especially when considering that only 2 out of those 6 items are specific code fixes (a general tidy up doesn’t count!), so it’s looking almost ready.
I should get the note generation stuff wrapped up today, so the main focus will then be on getting the Help system up and running.
After that, I will be code complete, and my attention can then turn to more administrative tasks. I shall be releasing this damn application soon!