So, yesterday I (tentatively) declared code complete on DiagramBuilder v1.0, and I’m pretty pleased with its current state. I shall be releasing it ASAP.
Overall, this will be the most professional bit of software I have written so far, and I hope this whole experience can form a building block for much greater things. For now though, I’ll just enjoy the moment.
I’ve still got a small list of remaining tasks, or “barriers to release”, and I will be working through these as best I can in the next few weeks:
- Obfuscation – got to protect my investment, if possible
- Help – need to do the help section
- Demo Vids – need to plan and record
- Installers – mostly complete on this, but a few niggling problems
- Server – need to do general tidy up, get it ready for the release
- Website – need LOTS of work on this, not even designed it yet
- Marketing – need a plan really
- Support Plan – need to be ready for any/all help requests
That probably covers it. Fingers crossed I’ll have v1.0 out the door very soon!