This is the first fully auto-processed GridSquare. Not bad. That’s 785 islands processed in a couple of minutes, with zero failures, and when I attempt to re-process the whole area it produces zero new areas – proving that the process is not “harmful” to already processed coasts.
I’ve still got a little bit to do before I’m 100% happy with the process, including:
- Auto-remove all non-matched base land areas, as long as they are fully within the GridSquare
- Auto-select entire square upon successful processing
- Improve progress readout (remove System.outs)
- Improve end of process message dialog
- Include the total time taken by the process
- Tidy up and commit
That’s about it, really. Looking ahead, I might start to plan some sort of higher level of automation where we can set it off selecting and auto-matching GridSquares on its own, but for now I’m (nearly) happy with all this.