All Sequences Complete

Yesterday I finally completed the sound sequences for all move sequences in GrappleApp, marking a milestone in its development.

I actually thought I’d already done this a while ago, but somehow 40 or so sequences managed to slip through the cracks. All sorted now.

I’m now full-swing into finishing development on GrappleApp, and have a pretty comprehensive plan to get this done over the next 3 months. I’m getting excited again.

I made a list of blockers to release, with 25 items on it, and so far I’ve done 10 (putting me at 40%) but – for some indication of the pace I’m working at – I expect to have 5 more done by the end of tonight.

I have commissioned a guy to work on the character images too, and I’ll reveal more about this as he starts to send work over. Pretty exciting 🙂

That’ll do for now. Watch this space!

 

TRP

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s